Civil Engineers, Senior and Jr. Facilities Conductors
Bachelor Degree (BA, BS, BBA)
Sinoe and Grand Kru Counties
Terms of Reference
Responsible for the design, costs, construction, maintenance and technical functioning of GVL’s offices, buildings and housing and immediate environment
Responsible for road works on GVL farms roads and in cooperatonwith MOPW on selected public roads subject to agreement, and other earth moving works
- Responsible for the operation of GVL’s offices, buildings and housing and immediate environment, to company standards and Liberian legislation
- Management of social matters arising in company sponsored housing and facilities
- Monitor the performance of the organization and staffs and take action on any inefficiency or discrepancy.
- Establish and maintain good labor and social practices in accordance with policies
- Terms of reference and scope may be adjusted to suit the qualifications and experience of successful candidates
Qualifications and Requirements
A. Academic & Professional Qualifications
- Civil Engineer: Civil Engineer (B.Sc) or Civil Engineering Diploma
- Facilities Conductors: B.Sc. Civil Engineering or Administrative & Management disciplines or Diploma in same
B. Professional, Proven Work Experience
- Minimum 6-8 years experience in institutional facilities (property, housing, compounds) operation, maintenance and engineering with previously reached Supervisor, Superintendent or Assistant Manager level in recognized compound, commercial company or large NGO
- Early career applicants: 1-2 years experience in property, housing, compounds operation, maintenance and engineering in recognized compound, commercial company or NGO
- Understanding of cost management, physical quality achieved through practices, works supervision, customer service, disputes and complaints resolution
Please submit your Cover Letter, CV (Resume) and qualifications to firstname.lastname@example.org. In Subject line, please mention the job position(s) you are applying for.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.