The Representative Office of Golden Veroleum Liberia Inc. (GVL) is interested in understanding the currently available Registered Cargo Transporter. Specific areas of interest for this RFI include:
- Flatbed and low bed to carry 20ft and 40ft container
- Steel body truck 10 ton,15 ton, 30 ton and up to 35 ton, and
- Dump truck 10 tons and above.
- Tankers with capacity of 33,000 liters to carry CPO- Crude palm oil
GVL intends to issue a contract for the provision of Transportation Services in support of GVL’s operation. Information is requested in the form of brief product & service descriptions.
- Company Profile including number and type vehicle available
- Transport Certificate from Ministry of Transport
- A minimum number of 3 years’ experience providing the required Service
- A chart showing the management structure of the company
- Directors and key management staff profile
- List of associate firms/subsidiaries
- Job and client reference for similar Service for the last 3 (three) years
- Copies of company registration documents, including Business Registration Certificate and Valid Tax Clearance
- Complaints handling procedures (if any)
- Declaration of no litigation for the past 5 (five) years issued by solicitor
- Bank statement for
SUBMISSION DATE AND ADDRESS
Electronic responses to this notice are requested to be emailed to one of the following appropriate e-mail addresses no later than January 16, 2019. The subject line of the e-mail should contain the words “RFI Registered Cargo Transporter.”
Files too large for email can be sent via CD or DVD, by the same date to:
Golden Veroleum Liberia Inc.
13th Street, Orange Building, Sinkor, Monrovia
Attention: Head of Procurement & Logistics
NOTE: This RFI is issued for determining market capability of sources and does not constitute an Invitation for Bids (IFB), a Request for Proposals (RFP), and a Request for Quotes (RFQ). No solicitation document exists. All information received in response to this notice that is marked Proprietary will be handled accordingly. Responses may not include classified material. Responses to this notice will not be returned. No reimbursement will be made for any costs to provide information in response to this announcement or any follow-up information requests.